viernes, noviembre 03, 2006

Birth

Well, at last, we were all very, very impatient, little girl, but you're here at last. Your granny called me this morning to tell me that you were already here, that mommy and you were alright, and that everything has gone just fine.
Daddy sent me a picture and I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you in the whole day.
We'll go to see you tomorrow and I'll be able to hug you and kiss you at last. I can't wait. I'm excited to check you out, to look for myself that it's true, that you're here, that I can be relieved, that you have all your fingers and toes and that you make noises like any baby. Tomorrow, you tiny, I'll kiss you all over tomorrow.
Welcome. You have a whole world waiting for you.
 

La memoria de las flores © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates