sábado, abril 12, 2008

Blog update

Well, I can say at last that "La memoria de las flores" is completely in Spanish. To read all the posts in English, you'll have to click on the "In English" icon. Or, in this case, if you wanna read it in Spanish, you'll have to click on the "In Spanish" button. The blog tries to be the exact same version as in Spanish, but right now I'm having some technical difficulties with the template and I can't get it to look like I want it to. I'll keep working on it and I hope you'll soon be able to enjoy the same thing but double. And who knows? Maybe one day, when I don't have anything better to do or when I'm bored to death, I'll make the French, Japanese, German and Portuguese version... or not.

Ah! Warning, I haven't upload all the entries to this version, so don't look around too much... hehe.
 

La memoria de las flores © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates