sábado, junio 07, 2008

Buff!

Buff! I haven't written anything in years and sticking to my theme, this post is not going to be long.
Sticking to my theme too, work keeps me busy all day long, filling my head with 'I'll do this today and that, I'll leave it for tomorrow cause this thing here is more urgent...' Well, priorities.
Anyhow, not only from work lives the man (or the woman), so I make my intensive work sessions more enjoyable with musics of the world. My latest acquisition has been the Panic! in the Room album (Pretty Odd). It's a very pop British band. I found it funny when I listened to the whole cd cause it's taken me to two moments in my life. The first one, me and my friend Rosy listening to The Beatles. And the second one, to the music my aunt used to listen to when she was young and rebellious and she felt traumatised cause she had turned 25... 25! YEARS! OLD!
But yeah, it's one of those great things music does, with just a few notes it can remind you of things you thought long forgotten or make you think about things you never thought possible.
I'll leave you to the link to their website. The website is not the greatest thing in the world, but you'll be able to watch some videos. Although the very nice people from Fueled by Ramen, the record company, have restricted by country some of the videos they've uploaded to YouTube. Therefore, you might find yourselves with a very rude 'this video is not available in your country'... how discriminatory! But oh well, it's not the end of the world, people.
Enjoy, it's already Friday. Cheers!
 

La memoria de las flores © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates