viernes, abril 01, 2005

Why a blog?

Today everybody has a blog. There are people who don't care about other people writing about their opinions on the Internet. There are others who spend their days searching through the huge net on the hunt for stuff like that. It's clear to me that there has to be all sorts of people.
I guess I decided to do this when I read a friend's blog. He talked about lots of interesting stuff, but when I wanted to comment on one of his posts, the page wouldn't let me unless I created my own blog. That or I restrained from writing the comment. Am I going to shut up just because I have to create a measley blog? No way. It won't happen.
Well, kids, this is where it all starts. I hope you enjoy the ride...
 

La memoria de las flores © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates