sábado, julio 01, 2006

Memories



Wow! I'm sorry. I think now you'll have to put up with my pics AND my videos.
I show you this one cause the moment I've seen it, the sweetest memories of my childhood have come. I have grown up with these wonderful series. If you show this now to a 6-7-year-old (the age I was when I used to see this), they'll probably laugh at you or cover you in puke, one of the two... or both.
Although it's certain that not too long ago I saw some of those series I use to watch when I was little and you realize things change. I do not recommend you watching anything you watched as a child, no matter how good the memory is, if you don't want to feel disappointed. In the best-case scenario, you'll find it stupid. We grow so fast!
 

La memoria de las flores © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates