lunes, diciembre 01, 2008

So much to do, so little time

I've been wanting to post this for some time now, but it's been a crazy couple of months.
Recently, someone said to me that my winters are full of activity and it's true. Maybe it's a sign that I like cold more than heat... or whatever. For the last couple of months I've been taking 3 courses at a time, apart from my normal workload and a few new projects. At first I thought it wouldn't be so bad and I can't believe this same thing happens every year. Now I have so many things to do I spend the whole day running around, my legs hurt from going up and down the metro stairs all day, and I feel "half there" most of the time from the lack of sleep. But oh, boy! is it true that when you like something nothing seems to bother you! I'm truly delighted, I'm really liking what I'm doing and on top of that I've managed to get rid of the bad habit of watching TV. Instead, I use that brain-melting time to practise with the violin. And I'm improving quite fast... that's motivation!
Obviously sometimes I get stuck or the exhaustion causes me not to perform as well as I'd like, but even that is teaching me things about myself. It seems incredible that at this point in my life I'm learning more than when I was obliged to. But it also helps that everything is starting to make sense and things are starting to fall into place. I think growing up is not going to be so bad after all.
 

La memoria de las flores © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates