martes, marzo 30, 2010

30-day Sadhana with Marianne - Day 9

7:30 am. It's cold. I'm tired because I didn't go to bed until 2:30 last night. But that's exactly why they call it challenge and commitment. So I get up, put on the stretchy clothes and head to the office, where there's the quietest and most comfortable space to practice yoga.

I love this. This is why I signed up for this. It's just me, the dim light of the early hours, my breathing and my body stretching through the poses.

When I'm done I feel full of energy, my body feels better and lighter than ever. I sit there for a while, savouring the moment. I want to remember this, so together with my sankalpa, it will remind me why I'm doing this every time I go back to that dark spot.

Today's song is Swim until you can't see land, by Frightened Rabbit.
 

La memoria de las flores © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates