martes, enero 16, 2007

Kiefer

Yes, your eyes don't lie to you. I have stolen this from the Man that Works So Much. I guess he'll notice eventually, but I just want to say that I've posted the video for very different reasons. Yes, I do want to go party with Kiefer. Yes, I do think he's the funniest guy ever. But besides, I would lick him from head to toe. I probably wouldn't do anything else, but I would lick him squeaky clean... lol.
For some strange reason, there are just a few guys out there that I like. I have a weird taste for guys. But he happens to be one of the few that have always turned me on. I find him super sexy, intelligent, nice... and he has even proved he's fun when he goes out. What else can you ask for? I'd probably pee myself if I got to meet him, and after that he would never want to have anything to do with me in his entire life, but he's sooo cute...!
Oh, well, I leave you with him, in one of those mythical moments (apparently he wreaks havoc everytime he parties).

 

La memoria de las flores © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates