domingo, marzo 28, 2010

30-day Sadhana with Marianne - Day 6

Today I haven't done my practice. At least not as the rest of the week. It wasn't one of my best days at all. I felt all gloomy and bad without reason. That makes me feel even worse, when I don't know why I feel crappy.

The point is I wasn't feeling up to doing anything, including yoga. Maybe it was a mistake because it would have probably made me feel better, but I didn't think of that.

So I just sat there and breathed. I concentrated on my breathing and tried not to think of anything else, except from the air coming in and out of my lungs. It felt good, but I don't know if that alone is yoga.

That is maybe another sankalpa I can add: consider yoga as something that is there to help me, some place I can retreat to when I'm feeling down... specially when I'm feeling low.

Today's song is Don't give up, by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush.
 

La memoria de las flores © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates